17 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

How I Made My First N1,000,000 From Mini Importation Business from Home

paulomogie.com
Administrator
This post was updated on .
Most people wish they start their own importation business and the first thing that comes to their mind is selling big stuffs because they believe there will be more profits. Well let me disappoint you. Most of the most selling items to easily get started with in mini importation business are those tiny and little items that you you and ignore. I made my first N1,000,000 from mini importation business when I was less than 25 years. Guess what I was selling Memory cards! Whenever I remember this I always laugh because then I was still in the university and when I order the items my friends will be laughing that I'm carrying bags of memory cards around. Lolz. Well those bags of memory cards paid off. Why did I go for Micro SD cards? 1. There are over 80,000,000 smartphone users in Nigeria, meaning the market is big enough and robust. 2. They are very cheap to get and very easy to transport too. You can get 16 GB Micro SD in China for as cheap as $3. Till date I love this. How to source for Micro SD cards? Sourcing for Micro SD cards to buy is very easy. Your first bet is China, and of course China it is. China is not just a country, but world market. The notion that China sell fake stuffs is not correct. China is like a factory and they produce for you whatever you want. Ask for quality and they will give it to you. So where do I get Micro SD from in China? For all the years that I buy from China, have always shop from www.aliexpress.com. Aliexpress and Alibaba Group is the largest e-commerce market in the world. Yes you heard that they are bigger than any online store you know. They can deliver to your location easily. One of the best thing is that they use escrow method, meaning you don't pay money directly to the vendors who sell on the platform, but directly to Aliexpress. When the item is successfully delivered to you. Don't send money directly to any of the vendors. Note use www.alibaba.com if you wish to go for very high volumes, but please as a starter, do start with Aliexpress. What about shipping? I will advise you plan this before time to save money. What I mean is you can choose the free shipping but usually take 21-45 days. If you were to select shippers like DHL, it's faster but expensive. There are also other options like using some Nigerian shippers who live and work in china. They are cheaper than DHL too and are pretty fast. I have a contact who can help those who wish to start to buy and ship. She help me buy all the time and never disappointed me before. What I want you to do now is to do your own market research and find out what's selling very well around your area and go for it. I will talk more about marketing tips in the next article. Have also given a lot of details here; I recommend you read this: Business You Can Start With less than $100 and Make Over 100% Profit If this article was helpful, please kindly share... and invite others to this forum, let's build a healthy business community. Thank you.
Blogging and Business Mentor
@ Paulomogie.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: How I Made My First N1,000,000 From Mini Importation Business from Home

Realwinner.com.ng-2
Banned User
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.
Reply | Threaded
|

Eboobae
Please how can I get the number of the person that you said she can be buying for me from china..... And is she living in china
Reply | Threaded
|

paulomogie.com
Administrator
Eboobae wrote
Please how can I get the number of the person that you said she can be buying for me from china..... And is she living in china
+8615002499231

She's on whatsApp too. Tell her you are from Legacy, she will understand
@ Paulomogie.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Kesiena
In reply to this post by Realwinner.com.ng-2
Like how much can I use to start this mini business
Reply | Threaded
|

paulomogie.com
Administrator
Kesiena wrote
Like how much can I use to start this mini business
Let me quote the bible at this point... "No man wants to build a house without first counting the cost"

That assignment dear is for you to carry out.

Do your research and see how much you need to start from your on angle. Remember there are some people who have millions to start and there are some who have thousands to start.

The question to yourself should be "How much do I want to start this with?"

This article here can help you about how to raise your start up capital. Read it here:

How I Raised My First One Million Naira ($2,817) Startup Capital
@ Paulomogie.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Eboobae
In reply to this post by Kesiena
Thank you God bless you
Reply | Threaded
|

Eboobae
Definitely if I get my first orders from this source and I confirm it....... I promise to help a lot of people too free of charge and direct them to you for more knowledge sir
Reply | Threaded
|

paulomogie.com
Administrator
Eboobae wrote
Definitely if I get my first orders from this source and I confirm it....... I promise to help a lot of people too free of charge and direct them to you for more knowledge sir
Just make me proud and win
@ Paulomogie.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Raymond Alo
In reply to this post by Realwinner.com.ng-2
Nice one boss! Thanks for the wonderful jobs you have been doing to help Nigerians. Please I want to know if Ali express is cheaper than 1688. Thanks
Reply | Threaded
|

paulomogie.com
Administrator
Raymond Alo wrote
Nice one boss! Thanks for the wonderful jobs you have been doing to help Nigerians. Please I want to know if Ali express is cheaper than 1688. Thanks
Thanks for the compliments.

I don't buy from 1688. So you compare the prices yourself. I advice you open the two websites on separate tab and search for same item on both sites.
@ Paulomogie.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Daniel
In reply to this post by paulomogie.com
am so impressed with this business ideals. My question is, if I want to order from China, am I paying for both my shipping and the market cost together to the agency responsible for the goods am buying ? secondly, can I easily go to AliExpress.com order goods with my Debit card and wait patiently for my goods without fear ?
Reply | Threaded
|

paulomogie.com
Administrator
Daniel wrote
am so impressed with this business ideals. My question is, if I want to order from China, am I paying for both my shipping and the market cost together to the agency responsible for the goods am buying ? secondly, can I easily go to AliExpress.com order goods with my Debit card and wait patiently for my goods without fear ?
Aliexpress is too legit for games. That's the largest e market on planet earth.

Like I said earlier don't send money directly to the vendor. Pay to Aliexpress
@ Paulomogie.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Kaycee
As little as 10,000 naira
Reply | Threaded
|

Tomisin Sarah
Thank you sir and God bless you for all you do.
Reply | Threaded
|

Mellisa
Sir gud afternoon, I saw your post and also a lady's contact which you referred someone to based on memory card importation...I read about it from your blog also nd am really interested.
Should I chat the lady with regards to the m card importation business?
Reply | Threaded
|

paulomogie.com
Administrator
Mellisa wrote
Sir gud afternoon, I saw your post and also a lady's contact which you referred someone to based on memory card importation...I read about it from your blog also nd am really interested.
Should I chat the lady with regards to the m card importation business?
Yes feel free
@ Paulomogie.com