How To Have A Smooth First Flight Experience

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

How To Have A Smooth First Flight Experience

FutureHusband
Most of us might have entered the aeroplane✈️ times without count, and some might have not.

I remembered when I entered the aeroplane✈️for a journey it was a thing of excitement and mixed fear so I happily ate a lot of food🍝🍛🍲🥣🍜 which at the end wasn't a nice one🙈

So I will be writing a few to things to make sure your first flight won't be an embarrassment

1. Avoid sleeping🛌 late prior the day of your journey (to ensure that your body system is well relaxed)🧖‍♂️

2. Don't eat heavy proteinous food to bed prior the day of your departure (especially if it's an early morning flight)

3. Ensure that on the very day of departure you eat light ( to reduce the possibility of puking i.e vomiting?)

I hope we've learnt something to ensure a smooth first flight✈️experience
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: How To Have A Smooth First Flight Experience

paulomogie.com
Administrator
FutureHusband wrote
Most of us might have entered the aeroplane✈️ times without count, and some might have not.

I remembered when I entered the aeroplane✈️for a journey it was a thing of excitement and mixed fear so I happily ate a lot of food🍝🍛🍲🥣🍜 which at the end wasn't a nice one🙈

So I will be writing a few to things to make sure your first flight won't be an embarrassment

1. Avoid sleeping🛌 late prior the day of your journey (to ensure that your body system is well relaxed)🧖‍♂️

2. Don't eat heavy proteinous food to bed prior the day of your departure (especially if it's an early morning flight)

3. Ensure that on the very day of departure you eat light ( to reduce the possibility of puking i.e vomiting?)

I hope we've learnt something to ensure a smooth first flight✈️experience
This is helpful I must say
Blogging and Business Mentor
@ Paulomogie.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: How To Have A Smooth First Flight Experience

FutureHusband
Thanks Sir I Appreciate
Reply | Threaded