Previous Topic Next Topic

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
6 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

How to create adverts on Fb

rexzs33
Hello I am trying to follow up with the Facebook advert but I would like to know how it’s done.

Do I charge them and also create a fan page for them to let let Facebook promote it when I pay or I can create my 30$ page and also advertise their own business from my own ad page.

In case you don’t understand: please when they pay me how can I advertise their own business. Thank you
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: How to create adverts on Fb

paulomogie.com
Administrator
rexzs33 wrote
Hello I am trying to follow up with the Facebook advert but I would like to know how it’s done. Do I charge them and also create a fan page for them to let let Facebook promote it when I pay or I can create my 30$ page and also advertise their own business from my own ad page. In case you don’t understand: please when they pay me how can I advertise their own business. Thank you
Basically the business model is to make your page as the advertising agency... You advertise their products there and boost their posts by paying Facebook after they have paid you. E.g Say you asked them how many days they wanted their ads and let's say they say 20 days and you charge them say $35 and pay Facebook $20. You just made $15. Now imagine you have just 20 advertisers like that you have made $300. That's over N100,000. And please be careful and don't be greedy. Always satisfy them Imagine you build this business consistently for a year. Secondly if your client says they want you to advertise on their own page, they have to make you admin on their page
Blogging and Business Mentor
@ Paulomogie.com
Reply | Threaded
|

rexzs33
Thank you very much sir. I’m satisfied with your response. God bless all of you doing this good work.
Reply | Threaded
|

paulomogie.com
Administrator
rexzs33 wrote
Thank you very much sir. I’m satisfied with your response. God bless all of you doing this good work.
Amen and bless you too
@ Paulomogie.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Emmy
In reply to this post by rexzs33
Pls how can I start running this fb advert ?
I don't know the procedure
Reply | Threaded
|

paulomogie.com
Administrator
Emmy wrote
Pls how can I start running this fb advert ?
I don't know the procedure
Read it HERE
@ Paulomogie.com