3 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Information Retrieval.

Femanuel
**This information is only for undergraduate students.***

*How I made #10,000 in less than one week as an undergraduate student.*

My name is Oluwafemi Emmanuel, I am a graduate of Library and information science. I learned this skill when I was in 100 level but I was able to monetize the skill in 200 level.

The skill is information Retrieval.  The simple definition of Information retrieval is that it is the science of searching for information in a document or searching for documents themselves. My main focus was searching for the documents online. I searched for information using my information retrieving skill and then sell the information retrieved to those that are in need of it. My target audience  was the final year students, I created a Broadcast message and through the help of friends who were in their final year in my faculty, I was able to send the message to their WhatsApp groups and that was the start of my money making through retrieving information.

The first person that messaged me that time was a final year female in my department, she said she needed materials for her projects, we negotiated, I got her 10 materials for her project @ #150 per related material. That was how I made #1500 in less that 30 minutes. The orders kept coming in, at the end of that week, I was able to make more than #10,000.

As an undergraduate, you need to look out for problems you can solve on campus, believe me there are a whole lot of problems out there that need solutions. I am sure  we all wants to learn high income skills, we all want to make the 6 figures, why not learn the low income skills first then use the proceeds from the low income skills to pay for high income skill courses that will make you your 6 figures.

You only need your phone, mobile data and information retrieving skill to make money. If you are reading this, I am sure you have two out of the three, what you need now is the skill.

Retrieving information is easy when you know what to search, where to search and how to search.

If you are interested in learning how to retrieve information from different search engines, I've created a WhatsApp group for that sole purpose, click on the group link and join.

I will be teaching you how to search visible and invisible web, different methods to use while searching, type of web , how to get information from the deep, dark and invisible web. This skill is a must have for all undergraduate students because you are going to need it throughout your stay in the University. You will need it for assignment, research, further reading, reports and the the most important, your final year project, if you have this skill, your chapter 1 to 3 is settled. This is a skill you need.

Click on link to join the group.

https://chat.whatsapp.com/HXzcKxgKU7pIyM0IEcU721

Thank you all.
Happy Sunday.
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Information Retrieval.

paulomogie.com
Administrator
Femanuel wrote

My name is Oluwafemi Emmanuel, I am a graduate of Library and information science. I learned this skill when I was in 100 level but I was able to monetize the skill in 200 level.

The skill is information Retrieval.  The simple definition of Information retrieval is that it is the science of searching for information in a document or searching for documents themselves. My main focus was searching for the documents online. I searched for information using my information retrieving skill and then sell the information retrieved to those that are in need of it. My target audience  was the final year students, I created a Broadcast message and through the help of friends who were in their final year in my faculty, I was able to send the message to their WhatsApp groups and that was the start of my money making through retrieving information.

The first person that messaged me that time was a final year female in my department, she said she needed materials for her projects, we negotiated, I got her 10 materials for her project @ #150 per related material. That was how I made #1500 in less that 30 minutes. The orders kept coming in, at the end of that week, I was able to make more than #10,000.

As an undergraduate, you need to look out for problems you can solve on campus, believe me there are a whole lot of problems out there that need solutions. I am sure  we all wants to learn high income skills, we all want to make the 6 figures, why not learn the low income skills first then use the proceeds from the low income skills to pay for high income skill courses that will make you your 6 figures.

You only need your phone, mobile data and information retrieving skill to make money. If you are reading this, I am sure you have two out of the three, what you need now is the skill.

Retrieving information is easy when you know what to search, where to search and how to search.

If you are interested in learning how to retrieve information from different search engines, I've created a WhatsApp group for that sole purpose, click on the group link and join.

I will be teaching you how to search visible and invisible web, different methods to use while searching, type of web , how to get information from the deep, dark and invisible web. This skill is a must have for all undergraduate students because you are going to need it throughout your stay in the University. You will need it for assignment, research, further reading, reports and the the most important, your final year project, if you have this skill, your chapter 1 to 3 is settled. This is a skill you need.

Thank you all.
Happy Sunday.
Do the training here as a contribution.
Blogging and Business Mentor
@ Paulomogie.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Information Retrieval.

Femanuel
I will have to fix a date for that sir, but that will be after the WhatsApp training.

On Mon, Jan 20, 2020, 03:55 paulomogie.com [via The Mentoring Forum: Learn, Practice, Grow!] <[hidden email] wrote:
Femanuel wrote

The skill is information Retrieval.  The simple definition of Information retrieval is that it is the science of searching for information in a document or searching for documents themselves. My main focus was searching for the documents online. I searched for information using my information retrieving skill and then sell the information retrieved to those that are in need of it. My target audience  was the final year students, I created a Broadcast message and through the help of friends who were in their final year in my faculty, I was able to send the message to their WhatsApp groups and that was the start of my money making through retrieving information.

Thank you all.
Happy Sunday.
Do the training here as a contribution.
Blogging and Business Mentor
@ Paulomogie.com

If you reply to this email, your message will be added to the discussion below:
https://forum.paulomogie.com/Information-Retrieval-tp256p292.html
To unsubscribe from Information Retrieval., click here.
NAML