WhatsApp messages

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
8 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

WhatsApp messages

Abra001
How do one prevent one's WhatsApp from being hacked or its messages from being read because it is either people are betraying me or they are reading my messages secretly as I am hard of hearing
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: WhatsApp messages

paulomogie.com
Administrator
Abra001 wrote
How do one prevent one's WhatsApp from being hacked or its messages from being read because it is either people are betraying me or they are reading my messages secretly as I am hard of hearing
I agree eaves dropping apps can be installed in your phone that gives a third party access to reading your texts, chats and even hearing your conversations.

If you notices this and seem not to see any strange App in your phone, as the App may be concealed, then this is the permanent solution:

Simple solution is to backup only media files like your photos if they are very important to you. Please don't back up your Apps as this would also backup this Malware App.

Secondly after the backup of only your media files, then reset your phone to factory settings.

This will do a thorough cleaning of your smart device and bring it back to it's default settings.

Download back your WhatsApp install it and other Apps that you need and you are good to go.

How to prevent this in the future?

Put a PIN lock on your phone to always lock it and prevent unauthorized access to your phone.

If your phone supports finger print lock, use it. Plus if you must leave your phone unattended, always make sure it's locked.

Blogging and Business Mentor
@ Paulomogie.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Abra001
It was helpful thanks. I would like to get information on something. I may have to open another thread
Reply | Threaded
|

paulomogie.com
Administrator
Abra001 wrote
It was helpful thanks. I would like to get information on something. I may have to open another thread
Yes just create the topic in the right category or sub forum. Thanks
Blogging and Business Mentor
@ Paulomogie.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Faithblessing
I had like to know more
Reply | Threaded
|